We are looking for an “A List” sales person, to join our growing team in one of the hottest technology sectors, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.
You will be joining a small and growing firm, who have mature marketing & sales capability and a strong brand in their chosen industry sectors.
A generous commission structure is available, with a proven sales approach and realistic targets. You will join a successful sales team and have opportunities to progress as the firm grows.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and gain experience selling professional services assignment using leading technologies, such as Robotics. You will have an opportunity to gain exposure to our other technologies, when you are ready to take on more responsibility.
Founded in 2004, T-Impact is a rapidly growing Digital transformation integrator, specialising in
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Management Systems (BPMS)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
You will be selling our professional service teams, comprised of business design and technology specialists, who work in tandem to deliver extraordinary client benefits for both enterprise and SME businesses. We love what we do, and work hard to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
T-Impact staff are engaged as thought leaders, supporting Digital Transformation projects for legal, Local Government and health care clients.
T-Impact are currently experiencing a record upturn in client interest, with more leads than we can manage!
We are looking to strengthen our sales force with a professional individual who can work with our Marketing and Sales teams to nurture and close leads. You will also generate new self-generated sales leads and qualify your own sales opportunities through to successful closure.
- Identify & prepare value propositions that generate CxO interest in T-Impact Robotic services
- Engage key decision makers and stakeholders, confirming our understanding of their issues, pain points & areas of interest and agreeing how T-Impact’s Robotic solutions can add value.
- Confirm industry trends and drivers through client discussions and engagement
- Ability to present our Robotics sales collateral in person and via Webinar to generate customer excitement
- Work collaboratively with T-Impact pre-sales and delivery staff to ensure the T-Impact Robotic Solution meets client needs, managing expectations to ensure delivery success.
- Identify and nurture leads
- Identify sales plays, working with Marketing department to define sales campaigns which build on our quarterly marketing campaigns and target industry/role audience to generate new prospects and leads o Identifying and generating sales prospects and leads through a variety of creative methods.
- Support any customer objections, questions, and clarifications during lead nurturing and sales
- Qualify sales opportunities handed over by T-Impact Sales Nurturing staff or generated through your own activities
- Articulating the T-Impact value proposition in presentations, proposals and tenders o Prepare Deal Scorecard to assess opportunity likelihood and opportunity justify investment, ensuring budget, authority, need and timescale
- Recommend whether to engage, disqualify, or further develop the opportunities.
- Progress opportunities through receipt of PO and Contract
- Map out the client buying process which must be followed to close sales opportunities
- Manage decision making process across the buying committee (e.g. budget holder, sponsor/decision makers, Influencers, and Facilitators (Procurement, Finance, Legal)
- Ensure client and T-Impact delivery have a shared and comprehensive understanding of customer scope, outcomes & requirements to ensure project is deliverables and within T-Impact technical capabilities.
- Manage contract & commercials in collaboration with T-Impact commercial team
- Manage sales pipeline with multiple sales opportunities to deliver agreed objectives
- Effectively & simultaneously manage multiple projects at various stages of the sales process of product and solutions to achieve and succeed quarterly and annual targets.
- Engage with new and existing clients, maximising profitability and sales opportunities
Post-sales account management and relationship building
- Manage account and oversee client satisfaction, until hand over to account management
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Developing and nurturing executive and senior management relationships
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Accurate reporting and sales revenue forecasting
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline & activity data on SaleForce.com
- Prepare sales pipeline, progress and forecast reports
- Manage sales life cycle including tracking/updating accounts, forecasting sales activities and providing weekly feedback to the CEO.
To be successful in this role you will need to be outspoken, driven, direct and very professional. You will have outstanding interpersonal, telephone and communication skills –building highly effective interpersonal relationships in business situations. Highly motivated with a positive “can do” attitude. The ability to listen, absorb information and influence decisions is essential.
- Comfortable selling at CEO and board level, able to articulate messaging appropriately for senior staff. Experienced in interfacing with “C” level clients.
- Ability to listen, influence and guide decision makers
- 5 years track record of successfully selling professional services, preferably within Robotics or similar offering, within a range of different market sectors.
- Able to demonstrate meeting/exceeding sales targets over the last 5 years
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable articulating value proposition in front of an audience
- Able to work with the customer to quantify benefits & Return on investment, using tools provided
- Experience and training in formal sales methods, such as solution selling
- Experience managing prospects and opportunities in CRM tool, such as Salesforce
- Experience working in a high-performance sales organisation, with regular performance reviews and working within agreed limits of authority
- Able to manage customers’ expectations, ensuring we only sell good work that is profitable and deliverable
- Can demonstrate ownership of end-to-end sales process, from identifying and qualifying new opportunities to closing and post-sales customer care.
- Able to accurately forecast sales revenue – both potential and commit
- A realistic assessment of opportunities and sales reporting, considering the impact of the customer buying committee
- Experienced in responding to bids/tenders and writing first class sales proposals, and presenting proposals to board level
- Experienced managing customer expectations re: changes to contracts, working with them to ensure acceptance of our standard terms, escalating only the rare and specific circumstances that justify revision to standard terms
- Flexible approach to sales, ability to handle objections, display initiative and work under pressure both on an individual basis and as part of a team when required
- Demonstrated success selling software solutions into the legal industry would be highly desirable. In-depth knowledge of the legal market
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly, be a fast learner within a technology environment
- Clear, concise, focused communicator both orally and written
- 2 years+ recent experience selling in the legal industry is highly desirable. Particularly insight into the factors affecting decisions of legal board members and experience selling professional services engagements
This is a Senior (Grade 4) role. You will be expected to exhibit T-Impact values and lead by example:
- Business Focused – We understand that everything we do has to be aligned to business goals and our success is measured in pounds and pence.
- Leadership – We understand that leadership is not a job title but a state of mind.
- Empathy – We work hard to understand the needs and motives of clients, colleagues and suppliers – striving for shared success.
- Determination – Change is demanding. We realise have to dig deep to endure challenges and overcome obstacles.
- Direct communication – We talk clearly & succinctly, & are never afraid to give or receive direct feedback.
- Agility – We don’t strive for perfection, we strive for better.
- Professionalism – We plan our work understanding & mitigating risks & impacts. We don’t repeat mistakes.
- Ownership – We take personal accountability, using our initiative and trying new things.