JOIN OUR TEAM
For those with big ambitions
Join the team and have an IMPACT
If we’re currently recruiting, you can see all the available teams roles at T-Impact at this time below.
If you can’t see any jobs listed, then we’re not recruiting at this moment in time, but please feel free to enquire, using our contact form, if you are interested in working for us.
What we are looking for?
We are seeking ambitious new staff who want to be part of one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK and deliver impactful projects using cutting edge technologies. Our recruiting process is fully internal, so we don’t ever use recruitment agencies – our team always find the brightest and the best.
To be successful at T-Impact, you will need to have excellent consulting skills as well as proven experience delivering in high-pressure service sector environments. In exchange, we promise to offer you the chance to widen your skillset, explore exciting and unique development opportunities, and work with ambitious and dynamic firms seeking to embark and complete a successful digital transformation journey throughout their company.
Everything we do will be as a consequence of people. Our recruitment policy and our company values reflect this. Above all other things, we take pride that we display, or own the following attributes:
- Business Focused – We understand that everything we do has to be aligned to business goals and our success is measured in pounds and pence.
- Leadership – We understand that leadership is not a job title but a state of mind.
- Empathy – We work hard to understand the needs and motives of clients, colleagues and suppliers – striving for shared success.
- Determination – Change is demanding. We realise have to dig deep to endure challenges and overcome obstacles.
- Direct communication – We talk clearly & succinctly, & are never afraid to give or receive direct feedback.
- Agility – We don’t strive for perfection, we strive for better.
- Professionalism – We plan our work understanding & mitigating risks & impacts. We don’t repeat mistakes.
- Ownership – We take personal accountability, using our initiative and trying new things.