T-Impact is working to provide innovative solutions to support you through the Covid-19 challenges and to support the most vulnerable in our communities. We want to increase the options for Chief executives & Directors.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a better solution to Covid-19 business process management challenges because:
• Solutions can be delivered quickly, often faster than deploying new staff.
• The investment is sustainable and scalable for the future.
• RPA is a catalyst for change – embedding the efficiencies and new ways of working enforced by Covid-19.
Our offer of a free solution design assessment is now listed in Crown Commercial Service’s Covid-19: Catalogue of supplier offers.
Provide a copy of your process and we will advise what technology will deliver the best benefits and ROI to your organisation.
The offer is available to all public and third sector organisations.
Login to the Covid-19 supplier catalogue here and type T1579 in the search bar to view full details.
• An RPA Virtual Workforce can automate crucial processes – freeing your experienced staff to tackle evolving Covid-19 challenges.
• Data quality will be improved by zero data entry errors, and everything is tracked for audit purposes.
• Peak demand will be supported without the need to hire more staff, eliminating additional labour costs.
• Robots automatically audit all work – they ensure consistency & can automate compliance reporting.
• Robots are able to work 10 to 20 times faster than humans and are infinitely scalable.
• Robots typically work 20+ hours a day. They will not fall ill or require sick pay or annual leave. This increases efficiency and reduces immense pressures on other resources.
Our Robotic solutions are already delivering for local councils, central government, accountancy and healthcare to name but a few. Software robots will deliver value-adding solutions during the short and long term.
The following examples show how RPA can be and is being used to solve many Covid-19 challenges. These are only examples, we can deploy Robots to support most tasks where you are considering hiring or redeploying staff.
• Enable your staff to work effectively while self-isolating.
• Automate work rather than hiring temp labour.
• Social distancing support.
We’ve worked across multiple sectors with many different organisations and businesses to implement RPA solutions that transform the way our clients work. We will provide an accelerated standard approach that flexes to the needs of your organisation. We will minimise risks to on-going operations while ensuring results are delivered in the quickest way possible.
We also have a number of pre-built robots which we can be configured for even faster deployment.
More than ever we feel that now is the time to evaluate the efficiency of your internal business processes and consider how T-Impact could support you through not only these challenging times, but all those we may encounter in the future.
If you would like more information on how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help your organisation in this unprecedented pandemic, please enter your details and one of our experts will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements and set up a demonstration.