Artificial Intelligence is capable of making decisions which robots or humans can then act upon. As a result:
Improved accuracy and speed of decision
AI’s decision making process is quicker and more accurate than human decision-making (when trained correctly).
AI can eliminate human involvement, which is beneficial in situations where humans may be in danger, influenced by other people or biased due to personal prejudices.
Due to all processes and decisions being recorded and mapped, AI can increase decision-making transparency and provide necessary justification required when trying to make decisions.
There are almost infinite potential uses and benefits of AI within business. Many organisations believe AI is limited to just the largest, wealthiest firms in the world, but this is no longer the case. Pre-packaged AI and subscription models
have opened the market up so that any organisation can now benefit from accurate decision-making and process management for specific planned use cases. We offer a variety of these AI packages:
- Unlike robotics (which delivers structured, rule-based activities), AI can act on semi-structured and unstructured interactions, which may be unclear or lack detail.
- T-Impact can help you identify and implement the next step up from basic pre-packaged AI – machine learning. This process involves the virtual workforce being able to learn without explicit programming, through either direct interaction with humans or using historical data to adapt actions or activity. By evaluating and experimenting with these methods, the best practise can be adopted and applied to operational processes. Alternatively, it can be passed through independent governance panels for approval before it is put into operation.
- Artificial Intelligence Vision (AIV) is a pre-packaged AI capability which can interpret handwriting images and objects into data, so your virtual or physical workforce can interpret this information.
- T-Impact’s Robotics are best utilised to replicate processes on terminals and devices which would otherwise be rule-based, time-critical, data sensitive and potentially tedious to the human workforce. By successfully deploying and integrating RPA, organisations can develop a crucial link between the human and virtual workforce, helping to drive inbound processes and manage inbound or outbound communications. As a result, rather than just assisting with Back Office processes such as extracting documents, downloading and uploading files or inputting and compiling data, Robotics can also drive Front Office action too. Through this, human staff can be freed from time-consuming administrative duties, leaving them to focus on more complex, empowering and rewarding tasks.
- Achieve Personalised, Bespoke Output – AI can consider thousands of parameters and variables when going through the decision-making process, ensuring the final outcome is highly personalised and specifically applicable to the situation.
- Integrate your Human Workforce – AI decisions can be utilised in tandem with human judgement. The AI can provide several possible actions and outline the key outcomes associated with each choice. Your staff or management team can then select the next best action based on these answers
A. No, T-Impact robotics can be deployed in physical locations (‘on premises’) and also in virtual locations (‘on the cloud’).
No existing knowledge is required as we’ll handle the entire implementation and set-up process. We’ll ensure that everyone who needs to understand how to set up processes can do so, so you don’t run into any issues if you lose staff members.
A. RPA is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing I.T. solutions, rather than replace them. You won’t find any additional expensive costs here.
Although this is dependent on your organisation’s use for robotics and every single business case is difference, we expect to see ROIs quickly. For example in a £10,000 initial investment, previous results have yielded a 75% ROI by the 3rd month and 180% ROI within nine months.
Robotics solutions can be implemented through the subscription model in a matter of days. Unlike time and material projects which require much more rigorous planning and development, our robotics can be rolled up swiftly to start benefitting you as quickly as possible.
You are provided with daily access to robotics experts who can help resolve any issues you may encounter. You can discuss your exact support requirements when placing your order. Hosting is not included within the RPA package.
You can purchase RPAaaS subscriptions without buying an Orchestrator license. If you choose not to buy an Orchestrator, you won’t incur any additional charges.
We’re partnered with UiPath to offer ‘Sarah’, our Orchestrator robot who is utilised by multiple T-Impact customers and consequently these companies benefit from a 70% cost reduction. We are the only firm to offer this product.